judge a person by who they want on the iron throne
Marvel | Supernatural
Sherlock | GOT | LOTR
HP | DW | Adventure Time
COSPLAY PLANS FOR 2014
му тυмвℓя ƒαмιℓу
[Click the images for links]
judge a person by who they want on the iron throne
Avengers mentions in Agents of SHIELD 1x19
George R. R. Martin… wisdom at its finest
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.
MAKE WAY FOR MCGONAGALL.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Everyone needs this.
You know what I want?
At the end of the last episode of Supernatural, I want Dean and Sam to be driving down the road in the Impala when all the sudden the song “Carry On My Wayward Son” comes on the radio and have Dean hit the mute button and say “God I hate that song.”
I would probably laugh so hard I would die.
That would be the most perfect, non-hurtful ending to Supernatural
let’s hear it for captain america
#sebstan’s acting choices keep me awake at night#he made bucky so fond of steve but so bitter of the world did to him#it’s almost as if bucky believes the world corrupted steve#it took away his vulnerability#made him into the hero he shouldnt be#it’s almost selfish of bucky#fuck me im done (via punkrickgrimes)
"You turned my gentle friend into a weapon and I am less than thrilled about it"
… The Winter Soldier killed Howard and Maria Stark…
Bucky killed Howard and Maria Stark.
BUCKY FUCKING BARNES KILLED HOWARD AND MARIA STARK.
Make the goddamn connection. ‘Accident’ my ass…
I know it wasn’t the real Bucky. He was buried underneath a shit ton of Hydra brainwashing and memory loss. But just the idea of him murdering Tony’s parents without even knowing is unimaginable and it hurts my heart. Fuck you Marvel and all your damn feels.
Not just murdering Tony’s parents, but murdering a man Bucky no doubt knew personally and might have considered a friend, murdering someone who helped Steve rescue him from the HYDRA base and who we can be 99.99999% sure Bucky himself would not have wanted to kill.
I didn’t catch this and now everything hurts.
when i said “The MCU is beautiful and nothing hurts” what I meant was “everything hurts forever goodbye”
I love it. Because with the popular “Tony hacked SHIELD and all that info is waiting for him” post going around, imagine when Tony digs it up and finds out the guy who Steve’s chasing around killed his dad. Imagine him cobbling together a slapdash suit without Pepper noticing and jetting to where Bucky is, and being ready to blow him up without him even realizing Tony’s there, only to stop.
Because the man down there doesn’t look like a remorseless trained killer. He’s dirty and he’s thin and he’s sleeping on a park bench. The cybernetic arm he’s got doesn’t work right. The fingers are awkwardly curled where the servomotors have run down. The knuckles on his flesh and blood hand are bruised and scraped from where he had to fight off a couple of drug addicts wanting to roll a homeless guy for spare change.
And Tony would lower the repulsors and pick up his phone and call Steve. And leave before he got there.
Pepper would find him in the morning with a smashed up set of armor and a bottle of scotch and an old album. Drunk and crying.
Tony thinks long and hard before he puts on the suit again.
"What have you become?"
steve rogers/bucky barnes → tron/tron: legacy au